Re: Hebrews 3:14

From: dalmatia@eburg.com
Date: Sun May 03 1998 - 12:59:36 EDT

MikeBzley wrote:

> Dear Ted,

> In both cases, if [indeed] we continue to hold on [to the bitter end] to
> whatever it is God wants us to hold onto (second aorist active subjunctive -
> is this one of George's timeless aorists?), something happens:

Michael ~

Indeed 'something happens'!! George ends up 'owning' [?!?!?] the
'timeless aorist', and finds himself muttering and sputtering and
pacing and grumbling in front of his hi-tec communicator [PC] with his
mind utterly inundated with the caveat "They ALL are!!" mumble grumble
cough clear throat scratch head sit back down get back up chuckle
twitch toes shake head grumble some more...

!!!STOP!!!

There, I'm all better now. :-) :-) :-)

Oh, and by the bye ~ I liked your very helpful look at this passage...

George Blaisdell

ps ~ "Twas too funny not to share...