Re: Hebrews 3:14

From: dalmatia@eburg.com
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 00:46:12 EDT

Thanks Carl ~

I am living proof that just as no one has any monopoly on truth, so
also no one will ever have a monopoly on error, not as long as I'm
around!! I sure thought it could distribute both ways, and I do love
the elegance of my misapprehension... And I utterly prize your
consolation.

Thanks again ~

George