Re: Jn 7:28, 30; ELHLUQA ... ELHLUQEI

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Sat May 02 1998 - 07:52:23 EDT

At 1:15 AM -0500 5/2/98, Paul S. Dixon wrote:
>Boy, there must be a better way to email conjugations so they don't get
>messed up in the transfer. Not being critical, just wondering.

Well, the more sophisticated mail programs (e.g. Eudora) do now allow for
composing and sending in HTML. One virtue of this is the availability of
tables for demonstrating conjugations. I guess those who use web browsers
for mail can do this quite readily. But until there's more uniformity of
mail programs used by everybody, what is formatted in one program is going
to look somewhat garbled in any other.