Re: Hebrews 6:6-PARASEPONTAS

From: Justin Winger (jwinger@westmont.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 18 1998 - 04:20:28 EDT

Edgar:
        While I have converted the paper to a PC/Microsoft Word format, I am
having trouble converting the (Mac) Koine font to a PC Greek font, and the
paper relies heavily on the Greek text. I am beginning to wonder if it
would not be easier to send you the paper by snail mail. It would be really
easy to send to you as an attachment if you are using a Mac. Let me know.
If you still want me to try to send it as an attachment to an email, let me
know what kind of computer and word processor you are using... Have a great
day!

Justin

mailto:unsubscribe-b-greek@franklin.oit.unc.edu?subject=jwinger@westmont.edu

---