My apologies - Re Was Jesus Worshipped in the NT

From: Tony Calman (tcalman@nvision.net.au)
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 19:23:45 EDT

Several days ago I sent a message to the list concerning whether Jesus was
worshipped in the NT. It was directed towards the position held by
Jehovah's Witnesses. I understand now that the B-Greek list was not the
forum for that type of discussion. I ask therefore that you accept my
apologies and assurance that this will not happen again. My sincere
apologies also to anyone that I have offended.

Tony Calman
tcalman@nvision.net.au

---
b-greek home page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek