Re: Definition of terms

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan@texcel.no)
Date: Wed Jun 24 1998 - 20:17:39 EDT

At 06:58 PM 6/24/98 -0500, Donald W Price wrote:

>Would someone define for me the meaning of "IMHO"?

"In My Humble Opinion". This is usually meant ironically, implying that
people on the net are not always characterized by humility, and laughing at
the degree to which each of us claims to possess the ultimate truth on
everything.

Occasionally you may see EMOI used in a similar way - this is just the
Greek word EMOI with the meaning "to me".

Jonathan

jonathan@texcel.no
Texcel Research
http://www.texcel.no