Re: Semantic range of PROSKUNEW

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 27 1998 - 08:45:16 EDT

No, I have nothing new to add to this thread, nor am I saying that it may
not be continued. But my own opinion is that it has run out of steam, has
become boring, and while it may have been somewhat interesting, has been
very subjective and approached from widely variant methodologies and
presuppositions so as to be fruitless. Is there really anything more to say
on the subject (that hasn't already been said, in one way or another)?

cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu

b-greek home page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek