clarification on Accordance

From: Paul A. Miller (pmiller@GRAMCORD.org)
Date: Mon Jun 29 1998 - 14:32:43 EDT

<c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net>
> Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 12:11:34 +0000

> I have used accordance since 1994 and now have version 3.0. I
have always and
> continue to consider Accordance a world class product. Anyone who
uses a
> Macintosh to do bible research should own it.

Thank you, Clayton, for your clarification and kind words. Based
upon several emails I received, your original remarks appear to
have created some confusion.

In that vain, it appears that some readers also misunderstood your
jesting about the PRICE of Accordance. Obviously, Accordance
doesn't cost $2000. However, the library of optional
Accordance-compatible add-on databases continues to grow and
therefore the price sheet has become quite long -- and both OakTree
Software and The GRAMCORD Institute are working hard to make it
even longer as we acquire permissions and edit/reformat content for
additional works.

Anyone with questions about Accordance may contact me off-list at
scholars@GRAMCORD.org or visit The GRAMCORD Institute at
www.GRAMCORD.org. The site includes screen tours of both Windows
and Macintosh software as well as a downloadable Accordance
demonstration program.

Paul A. Miller

Prof. Paul A. Miller (Email: pmiller@GRAMCORD.org)
The GRAMCORD Institute (a Washington Non-Profit Corporation)
2218 NE Brookview Dr., Vancouver, WA 98686, U.S.A.
Voice (360)576-3000; FAX (503)761-0626; Webpage:
http://www.GRAMCORD.org
Computer-Assisted Biblical Language Research (IBM & Mac)