Re: Church Polity and 1 Tim 2:12

From: Paul F. Evans (evans@wilmington.net)
Date: Wed Jul 01 1998 - 08:56:43 EDT

Carl,

May I say something to privately, without appearing to be rude? Several
times lately you have had cause to bring the list back to its intended
purpose and stated goals, and your quite rightly should, and again you have
made references to the boundaries with respect to the current discussion.
While a degree of interpretation is inevitable in any discussion of
language, I believe this discussion has focused on the text and has remained
civil for the most part. It would be a shame to drive it from the list at
this point. Some very valuable points have been made I feel.

This is very much a personal expression. Thanks for giving me an ear!

Rev. Paul F. Evans
Pastor
Wilmington First Pentecostal Holiness Church
MT. Olive, NC
Web-Page: http://wilmingtonfirst.churches.wilmington.org
E-mail: evans@wilmington.net