Re: Taped NT

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan@texcel.no)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 13:51:21 EDT

At 12:08 PM 7/13/98 -0500, Richard Lindeman wrote:

>Is anyone aware of where I can acquire a taped copy of the Greek NT or
>Septuagint?

Heavenword sells a cd for $49.95 that contains the entire GNT read by
Gleason Archer, who taught at Trinity Evangelical until he retired. Here's
their URL:

        http://www.heavenword.com/gm.html

The woman on the phone did not know whether this was Erasmian or modern
pronunciation, but I think it is likely that it is Erasmian. There continue
to be rumors that Spiro Zodhiates of AMG Publishers has recorded the New
Testament using the modern Greek pronunciation, but I don't know whether
this is true or not.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com

Little Greek Home Page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine