TOUTON in Acts 13:27

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Aug 02 1998 - 14:23:17 EDT

What is the antecedent of TOUTON in Acts 13:27? Is it not O LOGOS in verse 26.
This raises another question about the referent of O LOGOS in verse 26. I
would have taken this referent to be impersonal, something like "the message"
but others disagree.

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point

PostScript

At Larry Swain's recomendation I spend some time working in Homer's Iliad yesterday. It was slow going but I think I will add it to my list of ongoing projects. A little Sophocles, a little Homer, lots of NT and LXX.