Sources for study of amhn

From: Darrell Jachim-Moore (dkmcto@ritvax.isc.rit.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 09:14:06 EDT

I'm in the process of determining a thesis topic for my M.A. and one
suggestion I've received is to investigate the usage of amhn in the New
Testament. While I've yet to research this heavily, the work I have done
seems to indicate that such a specific focus has not been heavily treated
by the scholars in recent years.

Other than the OT and NT theological dictionaries (which of course also
suggest a few sources), is anyone aware of any particularly strong efforts
in this area? Any direction would be appreciated. Thanx.

Darrell