DANKER 3rd Edition

From: Donald A. Greene (dagreene@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Aug 14 1998 - 19:39:45 EDT

Greetings,

Back in June Jonathan reported that the 3rd edition of "A Greek-English
Lexicon
of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature" by Walter Bauer,
edited
and revised by Fredrick William Danker, was to be forth coming shortly per a
conversation
with Prof. Danker. Edward Hobbs expressed caution based on similar
statements Prof.
Danker had made to him two and a half years earlier.

The current edition (August 10, 1998) of "Publishers Weekly" has a
University of Chicago
Press advertisement wherein the 3rd Edition is to be available in January,
1999 at a retail
price of $65.00.

So maybe we are close to really getting our hands on the 3rd edition!

Regards,
Donald A. Greene
3509 Blocker Drive
Kettering OH 45420-1017