NT Recordings

From: Richard Lindeman (richlind@uswest.net)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 18:41:49 EDT

To get things started I have done an initial digital recording of
Ephesians chapter 1. Before making a final recording of this chapter:
I am looking a couple of voluteers who are familiar with Erasmian
pronunciation. These volunteers will listen my initial recording of
Ephesian 1 to give me some constructive feedback. Then I will attempt my
final recording of the chapter. Please contact me by private email if
you are willing to help. BTW... I have done the initial recording in a
WAV file that is a bit over 3MB in size.

Rich Lindeman