Re: A Question on Mathew 18.18

From: Eric Weiss (eweiss@gte.net)
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 10:22:15 EDT

Re: D. Anthony Storm's question on Matthew 18:18 -

I sent this in response to this question a few years ago, but I'll send
it again, since it may be hard to find in the archives:

John Lightfoot (1602-1675), in his COMMENTARY ON THE NEW TESTAMENT FROM
THE TALMUD AND HEBRAICA (Hendrickson Publishers edition, Oxford
University Press,