1 Cor 14.34-35, women in church--reply off-list, thank you

From: Perry L. Stepp (plstepp@flash.net)
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 16:07:09 EDT

Several weeks ago, in a thread on 1 Cor 14.34-35 (women in the church), two
people suggested a couple of webpages to which listmembers could go to read
papers re. the issue. One of the webpages was for Christians for Biblical
Equality, I don't recall the name of the other group, but it presented an
opposite perspective.

I, of course, need those web addresses! I've cleaned my hard drive since
then, I no longer have the messages, and I have a preliminary exam in Ethics
next week for which information from those pages might be useful. Can
someone send copies of those messages to me, please? Off-list, of course.

Grace,

PLStepp

Pastor, DeSoto Christian Church, DeSoto TX
Ph.D. Candidate in Religion, Baylor University
#1 Cowboy Fan
Keeper of the Top-10, news://alt.fan.letterman

It is tremendous folly to put trashy people in positions
of trust and conspicuousness.

                       --George Will, 6 August 1998