RE: Did Paul Author Hebrews?

From: Adam, Professor AKM (AKM.Adam@PTSEM.EDU)
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 08:18:45 EDT

Theodore--

Carl cites Kuemmel, which was certainly my favorite reference for a long
time, but I now find the late Ray Brown's *Introduction to the New
Testament* more readable and up-to-date, and possibly more easily available.

Grace and peace,
A K M Adam
akm.adam@ptsem.edu
Princeton Theological Seminary

"Violent zeal for truth hath an hundred to one odds to be either petulancy,
ambition, or pride."
J. Swift