Re: Gobbledygook (was Re: 1 Cor 7:17)

From: Mark & Mary Markham (markhamm@topsurf.com)
Date: Sun Sep 20 1998 - 02:54:23 EDT

Is there a way we can have a downloadable font for the lsit members so we
can use actual Greek instead of Anscll? it would really be nice to pop openn
those babies and see it like the real deal. Even if the e servers send it
to us in gobbledygook we could highlight it and change it to the list font
and 9 out of 10 it will convert. Koine, Graciea-- any number of fonts will
do. I am sure one of the tec guys could pull it off. Whadda ya think?

Mark