Punctuation in 1 Tim. 6:11

From: Larsendon@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 15:42:33 EDT

I note that in 1 Tim. 6:11, as in other places in the NT, the UBS 4th edition
and Nestle-Aland 26 and 27 have changed the punctuation. There is now 1
comma between PISTIN and AGAPHN, creating two groups of three nouns. This is
in contrast to previous editions which placed commas after each of the first
five accusative nouns.

In the introduction to my study edition of Nestle-Aland 26, I read on p. 44
that the punctuation in this text "seeks to follow Greek usage in contrast to
the earlier Nestle which was dominated by German usage, and The Greek New
Testament where the influence is English." I assume that the punctuation I
see in 1 Tim. 6:11, UBS 4, reflects this change to Greek usage.

Can some one point me to a resource in which I can study Greek punctuation
methods?

Thanks,
Don Larsen