Re: What to Read Next?

From: Paul S. Dixon (dixonps@juno.com)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 12:06:44 EDT

I just recently purchased and am reading Bruce Waltke's,
"Finding the Will of God."

He was my Hebrew prof in seminary and one of the men I
personally most highly respect for Christian maturity and
scholarship.

The reading is a must. One chapter is on how pagans divine
the will of God. Fascinating and thorough. Another is how
the will of God was determined in the OT. Also fascinating.

Vision House, about $20 retail.

Paul S. Dixon, Pastor
Wilsonville, Oregon
http://users.aol.com/dixonps