Re: Software

From: Randy LEEDY (Rleedy@bju.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 08:21:19 EDT

I offer again my review comparing BibleWorks and Logos. An email to me
(not to the list) with the expression "Software Review" (without the
quotes) in the SUBJECT field will trigger an automatic reply, assuming
that my rule still works since our recent email upgrade.

I am not aware of any comparable review in print. In addition, though
I do not have the address, Harry Hahne's web site is well worth
consulting. Perhaps someone can step in with the current address to
that site.

In love to God and neighbor,
Randy Leedy
Bob Jones University