RE: Late Books (Tischendorf)

From: James Ernest (JErnest@Hendrickson.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 11:43:35 EDT

> ----------

We're interested, or at least possibly interestable, in principle.
Just getting aholt of a copy to evaluate the feasibility of
photo-offset is a challenge; one tends to put off the tasks
involving recourse to ILL when in the middle of one's pre-
SBL/AAR mania. As Clay notes, the sales potential isn't that
hot, but if we cd achieve an acceptable print quality and do
an affordable reprint without taking too big a bath it would
probably generate warm fuzzy feelings amongst our clientele.
Anybody who wants to loan me a clean copy is welcome to
write off-list.

James D. Ernest
Senior editor, academic books, Hendrickson Publishers
Ph.D. cand., Boston College
S-MAIL: c/o Hendrickson Publishers, 140 Summit Street,
  P. O. Box 3473, Peabody, MA 01961-3473 USA
FAX: 978/573-8243 PHONE: 978/573-2243
E-MAIL: jernest@hendrickson.com / ernest@bc.edu