Re: Books

From: Jim West (jwest@Highland.Net)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 11:50:45 EDT

At 01:42 PM 10/20/98 -0400, you wrote:

><< BAGD6 >>

Bauer, Arndt, Gingrich, and Danker- A Greek English Lexicon of the NT and
Other early Christian Literature- 6th ed.

It is highly anticipated because BAGD is the standard lexicon for NT studies...
The 6th edition promises to make available the most current ligusitic
research. Its CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST as it were!!!!!

> Hi People,
> I have been lurking for three or four weeks now and I have tried to pay
>attention to the posts but, for the life of me, I don't remember what book the
>above initials represent. I also am very curious as to why the publication of
>this book is so anticipated by so many. As a rank beginner I am starting to
>feel a strong sense of anticipation myself even though I'm not sure why:). I
>would like to say that I have learned a lot just lurking for a fairly short
>time and I feel lucky that the Little Greek homepage led me here.

glad to have ya.

jim

Jim West, ThD
First Baptist Church of Petros