Re: tutor

From: Theodore H. Mann (thmann@juno.com)
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 15:12:00 EDT

I must agree with Craig. I am self-taught and have used both printed
grammars and the Parsonj's program. IMO books are much more useful. I
have used Machen, Wenham, Dobson, Summers and Mounce. I like Mounce,
especially since it is tied in to a series of other books (graded reader,
morphology text, intermediate grammar, vocabulary guide).

Theodore "Ted" H. Mann
thmann@juno.com