Free Greek/Hebrew Stuff (not a spam!)

From: Gary S. Shogren (gshogren@sol.racsa.co.cr)
Date: Sat Oct 24 1998 - 09:37:23 EDT

Hi folks,

Part 1:
This is Gary Shogren, and I'm back with the group after a flurry of
missionary deputation and moving from Pennsylvania to Costa Rica. I'm in
language school to learn Spanish (quite an ego shock after being a prof),
but having a ball. I'd recommend this to anyone - you don't have to go far
to find countries with no PhD's in New Testament.

Part 2:
Free offer, allowed by the Powers That Be in B-GREEK: we run Stylus
Publications, which prints Greek and Hebrew study tools. We give out freeb
samples to teachers of the languages - and I interpret that VERY broadly,
so don't hold back :) We publish updated versions of the old Chapman Greek
NT Insert, plus his laminated card with Greek verbs, etc; two cards with
Hebrew verbs (including the Davis one, which we've reprinted); plus a new
Insert for Hebrew by Fred Putnam, PhD Dropsie in biblical Hebrew.

Our new address: Stylus Publishing, 107 E. Ridley Avenue, Ridley Park, PA
19078; 610-532-0661; email for samples: ttorbett@juno.com; for talking to
me about our products: gshogren@sol.racsa.co.cr. We may or may not be at
ETS in Orlando in Nov, so look for our table for freebies. The pretty lady
there is my wife Karen.

Great to be back with the group! Gary Shogren