Fwd: Re: Jerome's translation

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 02 1998 - 16:54:49 EST

<x-flowed>I am forwarding herewith to B-Greek a message sent yesterday to the
Classics list in response to the below-noted question. I thought it might
be interesting to at least some B-Greekers, especially as occasional
questions regarding Latin ways of turning Greek usages have been raised on
the list. I have asked and received Signore Stupazzini's permission to
forward this message.