Re: Error in Ropes???

From: WFWarren@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 12:47:17 EST

>> ... the Q is slightly different from most of the other thetas in the
immediate
>> context.
>> Also, a slight line is just before the Q, which could be bleed over from
the
>> latin on the other side or perhaps has been noted as an earlier reading in
the
>> ms ...
>
>What is the reading in 'the latin on the other side' in Codex Bezae?
>
>Jonathan Ryder

I'll answer this one to the list, but since this is getting away from Greek
grammar, further posts likely should be off-list, which is what I'll seek to
do with further inquiries on this topic.

The "other side" to which I was referring was the Latin from the previous
page, not the facing page, which is where the translation of 16:14 is at. As