Re: Orlando SBL meeting

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@ameritech.net)
Date: Sun Nov 15 1998 - 12:26:34 EST

Tombivins@aol.com wrote:

> >>paper soon to be read at the Orlando SBL meeting. <<
>
> I live in Orlando! Where is the conference? How do I get information to
> register?

Tom,

The mmeting/annual conference begins this coming Saturday (the 21st -
though you can register on the 20th) and ends Tuesday, the 24th. It
takes place at the Dolphin and Swan Hotels. You'll find information
about registration costs and the pogram at:

http://shemesh.scholar.emory.edu/scripts/openings/amhome.html

Hope to see you there.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson