Fiday evening at SBL

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 21:00:26 EST

It looks like that besides myself and Edward Hobbs, there will be at
least a handful of other B-Greeks arriving Friday for SBL. Accordingly,
and at Edward's suggestion, let me extend an invitation to you Friday
arrivers to meet Edawrd and myself in the lobby of the Dolphin Hotel
between 5:30 and 6:00pm and, after consultation for a suitable spot, go
out to dinner together. I'll have in hand some sort of sign saying
"B-Greek" so you'll know who to look for (unless someone else has a
better suggestion of how we can find each other).

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson