Re: Rogers & Rogers

From: Randy LEEDY (Rleedy@bju.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 24 1998 - 08:19:16 EST

I have the book and am very pleased with what I see so far (I've not
dug deeply yet). I'd guess that the book has probably doubled in
length. There's much more data on syntax, and more helpful comments
gleaned from a wider variety of sources. I wish I had been consistent
about marking errors I've found in the old edition so I could check
them for correction. Most of the few I do have marked have been fixed
in the new edition.

In love to God and neighbor,
Randy Leedy
Bob Jones University