FW: Galatians 2:17

From: Lemuel G. Abarte (lemuel@bcd.weblinq.com)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 19:16:34 EST

Dear Carl,

I seemed to have posted this on the List but there are no takers. Could I ask your observation on this? I think it is quite difficult but my observation is that the infinitive of DIKAIOW + prepositional phrase should be taken no more than what Peter's example has shown.

Sorry for any inconvenience on the holidays but I guess a pastor-teacher is busy at this time of the year.

Regards,

Lemuel