Re: Word Order in Matt 1:20

From: rlsquad@juno.com
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 00:14:57 EST

The only reference I found was in Robertson's "A Grammar of the Greek New
Testament in the Light of Historical Research" on page 418:

"The verb comes in between the substantive and the adjective to give
unity to the clause."

Blass/Debrunner/Funk referenced the verse only twice but not about word
order.