Re: Differences btw. NA 26 and NA 27

From: Jim West (jwest@Highland.Net)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 10:43:31 EST

At 02:36 PM 1/22/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Wrong. The Editionum Differentiae (at least the one in the back of *my* NA
>27) doesn't list variations from the NA 26, only those from the NA 25 (along
>with other non-NA editions).
>
>PLStepp

thats cuz there are no differences between na 26 and 27 that are worthy of
note. the editors note only those differences which are real and based on
advancing tc work. the differences between na 25 (and the earlier editions)
and 27 are the useful ones.

it would serve no real purpose for the editors to note minor differences
like page number differences or page break differences- if there are even any.

best,

jim

Jim West, ThD
Quartz Hill School of Theology