Re: CEASE & DESIST FROM THREAD: Cessation Vs. NonCessation

From: CEP7@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 16:09:51 EST

Carl,

I understand your concerns concerning the direction that this might take,
however, the author of the original question did say

>>If you have websites or expositions on this subject.. I would appreciate
the input to my personal e mail addy. That way we can stick to the greek
in reference to the two verses and the propsed exegesis of them.<<

I think he was trying to conform to the guidelines of b-greek. I found the
warning a touch bit harsh and premature, although maybe it was perceived as
prudent.

Charles Powell
DTS
cep7@aol.com