Re: transgressions

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 19:56:20 EST

<x-rich>At 7:11 PM -0500 2/16/99, Bart Ehrman wrote:

> I haven't followed the ins and outs of the list very carefully,
and

>don't want to pose questions that are deemed inappropriate. So, is
there

>a general sense as to whether syntactical questions pertaining to the

>Apostolic Fathers would transgress the stated purpose of the list?

Sure. From the FAQ: "B-GREEK is an electronic conference designed to
foster communication concerning the scholarly study of the Greek Bible
and related Jewish and Christian Greek texts, matters of concern to
beginning and advanced students of Biblical Greek such as textbooks,
reference works, bibliography and research tools, with a fundamental
focus on understanding the Greek text of the Bible."

I think that the Apostolic Fathers falls under that heading of "related
Jewish and Christian Greek texts" ...

</x-rich>