Romans 5:12 EF hW

From: Bill Ross (wross@farmerstel.com)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 23:45:51 EST

Hi, I've been away for a while, up to my neck in other alligators, so if
anyone has addressed anything to me and found it unanswered, please try
again.

I find myself in need of your expertise...

In Romans 5:12, Paul writes EF hW PANTES hHMARTON, commonly translated "for
that all sinned."

If I'm not mistaken, this is literally "upon which all sinned."

Is the EF hW part used anywhere else in Scripture?

Or is it a common construct outside of the Scriptures?

What other possibile translations might it support?