Re: UBS4 vs NA27 vs UBS3

From: David Haeuser (haeuser@mail.cosapidata.com.pe)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 04:45:03 EST

For those lamenting the disappearance of the UBS 3 text, as far as I can
tell the edition of the UBS text that appears in the edition with Spanish
introduction and vocabulary, which is what we have purchased for our
students here in Lima, is the UBS 3 text. I have not gone into the Bible
Society office to see whether that is still the edition which they have for
sale, but those interested might wish to contact their national office of
the Bible Society and see if it is indeed still the UBS 3 that is being sold
with Spanish introductory material, and whether it is available for ordering
in their country.

David Haeuser
MSELP
Lima, Peru