Teaching yourself Advance Greek

From: Tony Stark (Data7201@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 20:33:40 EST

Hi, have anyone used "mounce's Graded Reader"and "Wallace's Grammar" to
learn advance Greek on your own? My question is, how did you proceed and
what information did you focus on? Also, for those who Teach these
"Grammars", What methods did you use to help students retain the examples
and master these books? Wallace's Grammar do not have exercises,so how do
you help your students with these points? THANKS to all who respond to this
message.Trying to learn these grammars on my own........HELP!!!!!!!!