Re: Luther

From: One of the McKays (music@fl.net.au)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 01:49:11 EST

G'day Steven
 Can't help with the former, but I can with the latter:

>I would be interested in any references where Luther discusses [his] Greek
text relating to his translation work.

>Also if anyone knows of a CD-Rom with the works of Luther, either in German
or English
Ages Library has a CD ROM on Reformation Church history which incudes these
works, or cleections of works of Luther:

A Commentary on St. Pauls Epistle to the Galatians, by Martin Luther
Luthers Commentary on the Sermon on the Mount
Prophesies of Luther
Sermons Volume 1
Sermons Volume 2
Sermons Volume 3
Sermons Volume 4
Sermons Volume 5
Sermons Volume 6
Sermons Volume 7
Sermons Volume 8
The Letters of Martin Luther
The Life and Times of Martin Luther.
Watchwords for the Warfare of Life from Dr. Martin Luther
Works of Luther Volume 1
Works of Luther Volume 2
Works of Luther Volume 3
Works of Luther Volume 4