Re: Rienecker/Rogers Review

From: Randy LEEDY (Rleedy@bju.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 10:34:56 EST

I wondered, Rod, what you had to say about the New Linguistic and
Exegetical Key, but I didn't take the time to access the URL Jonathan
posted. Now you've saved me the time of trying. I'd be interested in
your opinion of it, if you've had occasion to look at it in any
detail, and I wouldn't be surprised if you're less positive than I.
Any criticisms would be valuable to me, in case they reflect problems
I have not yet noticed. At any rate, the main reason for this message
is to let any interested parties know that they're welcome to my
mainly positive review of Rogers & Rogers revision and expansion of
Rienecker's LINGUISTIC KEY. Please email me using the subject line
"NLEK Review" (quotes not necessary).

In love to God and neighbor,
Randy Leedy
Bob Jones University