Not quite Synoptics

From: David A Bielby I (dbielby@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 11:51:15 EST

I've been meeting with another pastor in my city to develop a study of
the Commands of Christ. I'm not as interested in developing another
theory on Synoptic Source, or even trying to sift through all the
Synoptic information out there. I'm more interested in compilations or
arrangements of the Commands of Christ to His disciples. Organized
topically and chronologically.

I've not seen anything like this out there. Anyone aware of work done
like this that focuses on the Greek Text?

Thanks for your help.
David Bielby I
Pastor Vineyard Christian Fellowship Bloomington, Illinois USA
dbielby@juno.com