Re: SKEUH TWI Latex

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 06:55:08 EST

At 9:20 PM -0600 3/9/99, Antonio Eduardo Costa Pereira wrote:
>SUNGNWMHN ECETE, ALLA OU KALWS GRAFW THN THS BRETTANIAS DIALEKTON.
>ZHTW DE GRAFAS H MAKRA H KAI SKEUH hWSTE GRAFEIN TWI SUSTHMATI Latex.
>EGW GE EXW hUPOLOGISTHN ibm, hOPOU KAQESTHKA PROGRAMMA Miktex.
>DOKEI MOI TO Miktex EXEIN SKEUH- ONOMA OMEGA - hWI DUNATAI
>hO MEN EPISTAMENOS GRAFEIN hELLENIKWS. EGW DE OUK OIDA PWS
>ERGAZESQAI TOUTO TO PROGRAMMA. XARIN EIDHSW hWI AN DEIXHI
>TOUTO MOI. EPEIDH OUK OIDA KALWS THN TOU hUPOLOGISTHS
>LEITOURGIAN, PEMPETE MOI PARADEIGMATA. hH HLEKTRONIKH DIEUQEIA
>MOU ESTI costa@ufu.br. EUXARISTW PANTAS TOUS ANTIGRAYOMENOUS.

Not exactly a Greek NT question but a question in Greek--Modern--about a
computer operating system called Latex to be used on an IBM computer with
Miktex installed on it. He says that Miktex has tools or a program called
Omega for writing in Greek charactrs, but that he doesn't know how to make
it work. He's looking for illustrated examples, if I understand this
rightly, as he doesn't really understand computer lingo.

While it's not at all clear that our Brazilian friend means to be a
B-Greeker, I wonder whether anyone can help him?