READ ALL posts BEFORE REPLYING (was: NWT and end of thread)

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 10:58:40 EST

My turn to be curmudgeon (again!): I think both posts that came in on this
topic were composed and mailed before the posters had read my request to
avoid the off-topic sectarian concerns; so I repeat once again my unwelcome
but nevertheless serious and urgent request that list-members please read
ALL incoming b-greek mail BEFORE responding to the first item of b-greek
mail that rouses your interest or concern.