Re: Greek Translation of Augsburg Confession

From: atombomb@sirius.com
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 02:35:07 EST

It is not a copy of the translation itself, but I remember a book
entitled "[Patriarch?] Jeremias II and the Lutheran Divines" (sorry; I
forget the author-- it's been a while) which might also provide some
interesting discussion from the standpoint of the Greeks. Jeremias II
was deposed for his acceptance of the Lutheran works.

Regards,

John Burnett