Re: I'm sorry!!!!!!

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (mauros@iol.ie)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 04:42:29 EST

At 21:12 30/03/99 -0600, you wrote:

Dear B-Greeks:

In my computer I have PC-cillin as an anti-virus, certainly, I do not know
why it doesn't detect this virus even when it checks at the beginning of
each session.
An important issue is that I have suscribed to CP and they didn't said
anything about an e-mail with an attachment that may carry a "worm".

<<<<
Braulio;
These things are being prdoced daily!
When I checked the Norton anti-virus listings, I found that the notes on
Happy99 were dated March 2. So you can see that the sense of security
engendered by installing a good anti-virus program can be very shortlived <G>

So, one of the key factors in deciding which AV program to instal is how
often, and how easily, can it be updated.
I've noticed, in getting my monthly updates, that the number of new viruses
( or, more correctly, new variations ) since the previous update can run to
several hundred .

Regards,
Maurice

Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]