Re: introduction

From: Ed Gorham (aekalm@a-znet.com)
Date: Sun Apr 04 1999 - 06:33:32 EDT

Catharine,

Welcome!
For self-study, the best book I have encountered is Mounce's Basics of
Biblical Greek. You would need the hardcover textbook and the softcover
workbook, both available from CBD (www.chrbook.com). The book is extremely
user-friendly, yet doesn't shortcut the process like some other
learn-on-your-own books that I have examined.

Bill Mounce maintains a website you might want to look at as well:
www.teknia.com/greek/greek.html.

By the way, I attempted to send this message to you off-list, but it was
returned because your address had "transient non-fatal errors" (I have no
idea what that means, but it might bear looking into).
Happy studying!

Ed Gorham
aekalm@a-znet.com