More unmentioned Ephesians

From: Mark Markham (markhamm@topsurf.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 11:44:03 EDT

Several helpful preaching/exposition commentaries on Ephesians not mentioned
so far are:

John MacArthur's "Letter to the Ephesians" (surprisingly good Greek content
in here)

Martian Lloyd Jones 6 vol. set (very good, but mostly transcripts of
sermons)

Ironside's "Galatians and Ephesians" (interesting and he seems to do well
with Greek when he touches upon it. Good for both the Gentiles as well the
Greeks :-)

Charles Hodges "Ephesians", (good content-- yet dry)

and for a quick overview and occasional gem:

Wiersbe's "Be Rich"( Not much Greek)

I have used all the above and found them most helpful and fair with the
language and theology.

Mark Markham
Heidelberg, Germany