b-greek digest: May 05, 1999

From: Biblical Greek digest (b-greek@franklin.oit.unc.edu)
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 00:00:05 EDT

Biblical Greek Digest for Wednesday, May 05, 1999.

1. Symmachus and Aquila Greek texts
2. Re: Hebrews 11:1
3. MENOUN in Luke 11.28
4. Re: Hebrews 11:1
5. Re: Hebrews 11:1
6. Re: Hebrews 11:1
7. P. Comfort's new book
8. Re: Hebrews 11:1
9. Re: MENOUN in Luke 11.28
10. Re: P. Comfort's new book
11. Re: P. Comfort's new book
12. Re: FWIW: Relatively easy classical Greek texts
13. Re: MENOUN in Luke 11.28
14. Machen Greek NT Exercises
15. Re: Machen Greek NT Exercises

Subject: Symmachus and Aquila Greek texts
From: "John Oaklands" <j_m_oaklands@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 6:8:12

Hi
Does anyone know where I might find on the internet or in print even the
Greek text of Symmachus and Aquila? I would be grateful for any help on
this. Thank you. John