John 7:8

From: dano@ott.net
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 18:42:43 EDT

Here is one that was brought up to me today that has got me
stumped..

Am posting while checking the archives at the same time :)

(John 7:8 KJV) Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this
feast: for my time is not yet full come.

(John 7:8 NNAS) "Go up to the feast yourselves; I do not go up to
this feast because My time has not yet fully come."

john-07-08 UMEIS ANABHTE EIS THN EORTHN EGW OUK
ANABAINW EIS THN EORTHN TAUTHN OTI O EMOS KAIROS
OUPW PEPLHRWTAI

The na27 appears to be saying "I do NOT go"

So whats the deal with this one? Any and all
help is much appreciated as I have several
awaiting answers that I can not find..

Have searched thru several commentaries.. which
all say different things.. including one that
says it is a copyist error.

thanks!

Pastor Dan Oglesby
Community Revival Center Church
Where God is Alive and Moving by His Spirit
http://www.crcc-oca.org