Re: John 5:26

From: John Oaklands (j_m_oaklands@yahoo.com.au)
Date: Sun May 09 1999 - 21:17:26 EDT

Thank you Carl for this enlightening and challenging material. I like
your reference to parallel structures here. I was also interested in
your understanding of EDWKEN as to giving life. I found the parallel
with v. 27 also meaningful. I agree with you about keeping out of the
theological ramifications. I want to give your reply some more thought
yet of course. However, how do you arrive at "condemn" for KRINW?
Should we see any difference between KRISIS and KRIMA?

John

===
John V. Oaklands
31/115 Main Road